- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
- Budget and Financial information
- Water, Sewer and Garbage Billing
- Payroll and reporting
- All State Reporting
- Receipts and Banking
- Pay Claims
- Works with City Auditor and Attorney
- All Other Misc Duties
The Clerk serves as the link between Council and citizens as well as between the Manager and employees.
The Office of Clerk for the City of New Auburn provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Council and the Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of New Auburn Clerk.